Grace Kelly and A Voice That Will Remind You Of Freddie Mercury

       I heard a Mika song ("Grace Kelly") this morning and I was reminded that he wrote some ear candy pop gems, and I also remembered that he caught my attention then when I read that he sounded like Freddie Mercury. I love Freddie's voice, who doesn't? And yes, Mika does indeed sound like Freddie (listen to "Grace Kelly," where he seems to mimic the great Queen's frontman's voice and Freddie's even mentioned in the lyrics.)
 
      Here's "I See You," my favorite Mika song, and definitely one of his best.

   
       I'm sitting across from you
       And dreaming of the things I'd do
       I don't speak, you don't know me at all
       For fear of what you might do
       I say nothing but stare at you
       And I'm dreaming
       I'm trippin' over you

      Truth be told, my problems solved
      You mean the world to me...

Comments

essay best said…
That is absolutely soothing and melodious. The music and voice goes in perfect harmony with eachother. Thanks for sharing this lovely song with all of us!
Ron Mendoza said…
MIKA is quite gifted when it comes to melodies.

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...