Music For The Chameleons And A Muse For Me, Please


     
     I saw this book, Music For Chameleons by Truman Capote, a collection of short stories (fiction and non-fiction) on my Facebook News Feed and I was reminded that I was so awed reading it eons ago that I was inspired to try to be a writer. No, of course, I didn’t aspire to be as great as Truman Capote (pronounced as Ka-po-ti), I just wanted to experience the joy of writing. A fire razed my copy of the book (my copy resembled the one in the photo above), so I looked for a copy on the internet, aiming to read it again, hoping that it would inspire me to write again.

     My pretty muse has wandered so far away from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...