Stinky Little Demons



     I was finally able to upload an eBook on Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) of Amazon last month. The book, entitled Stinky Little Demons: A Collection of Short Horror Stories, is a compilation of (unpublished) short horror stories I’ve written all over the years that have been gathering digital dusts inside my computer. I thought KDP would be a better place for them. I’ve added some of the stories I’ve written from this blog. I revised all the stories, updated them, refurbished them, rewrote them, edited them, beta read them and proofread them. I was a one-man band, yes. That happens when you’ve got no friends. 

     The book contains twenty English short horror stories and has 212 pages. Last time I checked, it has sold a miniscule number of copies and has garnered some KENP pages read (Kindle Unlimited allows members to borrow and read, not buy, books they fancy). KENP stands for Kindle Edition Normalized Pages. Pages read have royalties; you only need to have tons of it to earn a decent amount of money. This week, I put my book in promo and slashed the price for several days, so it would probably sell a few copies more. I also have plans of giving it away for free for a number of days. It has no reviews yet and it would definitely be nice to have some. I read a naughty article advising writers to hire people to write awesome reviews on your book, but I think it will be dishonest and might backfire. I want honest reviews; I don’t care if it would shred my book to pieces. Maybe, in the future, when I already have some money to pay for pseudo-reviewers. Lol.

     Anyway, I’m compiling my second book of horror stories (my computer’s hard drive has enough stories for another compilation) and after that, I’d possibly compile the non-horror stories I’ve written for this blog, or translate, rewrite, revise, expand and refurbish some Tagalog books I’ve written into English.

     If you're a Kindle Unlimited member and you miraculously found this blog entry, and you've got a thing for horror stories, you may want to check out, no, I'm begging you, check my book out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...