The Beagle Has Landed

 


     Yesterday morning, we went to Bocaue (the fireworks capital of the Philippines) in Bulacan to pick up Snoopy, er, a two-month old Beagle. Journey went smoothly, and finally, after a century and a half, a new dog walked inside our home. My niece named it Kylo ( there's a character named Kylo Ren in Star Wars but she claims it's just a coincidence).

     Kylo is friendly, gentle and sweet, and I may add, one lucky son of a bitch as I have so much love in me but no one to give it to, so he's going to reap it all, whether he likes it or not.

     I'd drown him with so much attention and care that he's going to yelp for his bitch of a mom to save him.

     Now, sit! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...