Someone's Stealing my Facebook

 


    

    Yesterday, Facebook informed me through email that someone wanted to reset my password (FB sent me the password reset (eight-number) code into my email). I don’t know if it’s just a glitch in the system or someone was really trying to hack my account but if someone was really trying to take control of my account, the most pertinent question would be: Why? Lol.

     If they get into my account, all they’d see are the memes I’ve shared, some of my political rants and my posts about our pet beagle. Or maybe, they wanted to peek into my Messenger. Well, the only things they’d see there are my conversations with my family (sibling, cousins, nieces and nephews) where we talk about mundane things, nothing classified there. I don’t know if my messages occasionally asking a sibling to replenish my GCash account are classified. Lol. They’d also see some messages sent to me by some FB friends (some inquiring, some sharing anecdotes, some an invitation to hang out), and my short conversations with a comely editor who sends me occasional editing/proofreading rackets.

    So who would want to see these? Jesus, maybe it’s my girlfriend, yes, because she is clingy and possessive and always jealous despite her being pretty, sexy and alluring and smart and—wait, I don’t have a girlfriend.

    So yeah, not even the most desperate hacker in the world would be interested in owning my account, so it’s probably just a glitch in the system. Jeez, and I thought, at last, for once, somebody wanted to own a part of me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...