MANGA GRAHAM CAKE

 


     Few days ago, I bought a manga (the book, not the fruit, a one-shot; there were few one-shots in the store), intending it to be a gift. But now, I’m realizing that it might just be stuck with me. And now I’m in a quandary, would I un-plastic-cover it, consider it mine, and read it or just let it remain wrapped and sealed until I could deliver it? I am not a fan of manga (which is fortunate because its price will bleed your wallet dry, and it’s ironic because I tried writing manga stories once and failed), though I watch some anime every now and then (Blue Eye Samurai on Netflix is brilliant). But then I am a fan of comics and used to write for the local comics dozens of centuries ago, and manga is comics, just Japan-made, and sort of cartoonish, so, yes, I’d probably read it once it’s certain that it’d remain with me.

     When I looked, I saw that many reviews of the book I bought, published in 2021, were glowing.

     And suddenly, I’m craving for some mango graham cake.

     It’s almost Christmas, the time when you’re allowed to eat many cakes as you want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...