New Year Howls


 

     Second day of New Year, and my cough has so worsened that I have been advised to go to a doctor, but there’s no love lost between me and the doctors, so, no, I won’t go to them yet, though this cough has been wreaking a bit of havoc on me. My throat is sore and it’s painful to swallow, and I haven’t been exercising for more than two weeks now, the bikes are all now covered with our dog’s hairs and the stationary bike is covered with dust, so all the calories and the bad cholesterol I ingested these holidays will soon do damage, and I sorely lack sleep now as I have been howling, er, barking, er, coughing, through the nights. I so sorely lack sleep that after a long while, I had sleep paralysis again, demons crawling up your bed, telling you that they will kill you.

    I spent the New Year's revelry two days ago just lying on the bed,  hopefully my whole 2024 wouldn't be as lazy.

     Anyway, excluding this cough, 2023 was so nice to me and my family (siblings and immediate nieces and nephews) health-wise and financial-wise, not really so much financially, just enough, we still can't afford a house in Forbes Park. Lol. But we’re actually in the process of building a house outside Metro Manila where we could hopefully settle before this new year ends, so, yes, I hope, 2024 will be as blessed and blissful, if not better than 2023 for us.

    Me, specifically, was thoroughly financially blessed this year as I opened my coin container and saw that I had saved around 230 twenty-peso coins and around 200 five and ten peso coins. I can now buy anything I want or go anywhere. Lol.

     So this illness, yes, is really just a minor hitch. *howls* er, *coughs again*

     Just spare me the sleep paralysis, and the need to see a doctor.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...