Today Is New Year's Day


       Today is New Year’s Day, the first day of 2016, and of course, the first day of the rest of your life.

       I really have no grand plans or goals this year except to try to work really hard, work my fingers to the bone, as the cliche goes, and hope that luck will be on my side. Maybe I could insert developing my biceps and abs. I heard women really dig that, lol, although my right arm is still sore from suffering from a severe pinched nerve early last year, and I still can’t really rough it up.

       I also have no formula for happiness except that maybe, you should really let go of people, things and memories that distress and depress you no matter how much you care for them and just focus on those that inspire you, motivate and appreciate you.

       And lastly, I leave you with a quote from Dalai Lama XIV that a lot of people say should be everyone’s guide in living, new year or not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...