Logan, No! Longan, Yes!




       Thinking of watching Logan, I took a ride to a mall after  after an appointment two nights ago. I didn’t know how many yawns I made during that journey, I probably broke a record somewhere.  I got out of the vehicle when it reached the mall, stared at the billboard announcing the showing of Logan, drooled at the chance of seeing Wolverine decimate his enemies again with his retractable bone claws, then I yawned, twice, turned my back and decided to just go home—I was sure the movie would end with me asleep in my chair.

       My sleeping difficulty worsened this past few weeks.  Somebody probably thinks a complete sleep is such a priceless commodity that I don’t deserve it. Hot milk is useless, drank gallons of it, no effect, I have a few tablets of Sleepwell, but I am yet to take them for fear of being dependent to them. I would go to bed at around midnight and I would still be tossing in my bed at three in the morning. It's not normal. Normal for me is I will go to bed at midnight and sleep at two.

       So I started walking towards the terminal where I could get a ride home, when I heard somebody say, “Logan.”

       I stopped dead in my tracks.

       “Logan,” said the voice again. Darn, did I make the mistake on turning my back on Wolverine and now, he wanted me to rectify it?

       “Logan.”

       Finally, I looked around and saw a fruit vendor selling, well, longan.

       Longan, not Logan, was what he was saying.

       The fruit vendor and I locked gazes, so I was forced to buy a kilo and finally went home, had dinner, probably ate half a kilo of longan and searched the Internet on how I can sleep early; it led me to the picture below. (See #7).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...