Homelander And The Boys


I may not always love you
But long as there are stars above you
You never need to doubt it
I'll make you so sure about it
God only knows what I'd be without you

If you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on, believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me
God only knows what I'd be without you…

 

     The Boys’ awesome and thrilling Season 2 capping off with Beach Boys’ “God Only Knows”: Perfection.

     And that scene of Homelander (angry and frustrated) on top of a tall building with the full moon and the New York’s cityscape as the background (see video here; spoiler alert), with his pants literally down (lol) will certainly go down as one of the weirdest and most memorable in TV history. Trivia: That scene was supposed to be used for Season 1, but they found it too graphic. Well, apparently, things have changed. The Boys is about a group of vigilantes which mission is to stop superheroes (whose leader is Homelander, a superhero with Superman-like abilities and violent tendencies) who abuse their superpowers and the public's admiration towards them.

     Looking forward to Season 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...