Strava (And Why AreThese Chickens Still Crossing The Road?)

  

     I think every biker, especially those who do long rides, is obliged to install it on their phones. I’m talking about Strava, the app that tracks your biking and running activities using GPS data. I wasn’t planning to install it since the longest rides I’ve been taking are just around 20-kilometer long, and I really don’t ride every day. But when I saw it appear on my FB News Feed again, and for lack of things to do, I installed it, then, quickly took a short leisurely ride (see photo above) around our neighborhood. And it seemed nice, and for a moment there, I felt like Lance Armstrong. Lol.

     And yes, if you can bike around our neighborhood, with its myriad motorcycles, bicycles, tricycles, cars, jeepneys, pedicabs, street vendors, people, children, dogs, mutants, cats, humps, zombies, topless men with "Mahal kita, Inay" tattoos on their chest, potholes, faulty manhole covers, and even chicken crossing the road (yes, they’re still crossing the road), you can bike anywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...