A New Smartphone And The Need To Download Apps

 



      I recently had gotten myself a new smartphone, OnePlus Nord N10, it’s a new brand, I think. It’s an affordable midrange smartphone and I'm not a smartphone expert but I think it’s good for its price. It’s 5G, size is 6.42 x 2.94 inches, dual nano-SIM, has a nice 64MP main camera, good enough for selfies and photos of your cats and dogs, impressive battery life and it's fast charging and the thing I like most about it is its storage of 128GB. My old phone, a Huawei, has an almost non-existent storage that every time I ‘d try to DL a new app, however small it is, it’d ask me to delete existing apps first, which is something I really would like to oblige, only one problem, the phone has no uninstallable apps anymore, except Facebook and Messenger. And what kind of person doesn’t have FB and Messenger on their phone? Even the tiny Checkers app, which I love to play, didn’t survive, and it irritated me no end.

     But with my 128GB new phone, that ceases to be a problem. I can download almost any apps now, I can even have ten different versions of Checkers now, and any sniper, billiards or basketball apps. I have fulfilled my promise to myself that I’d get a new smartphone with quite a capable storage and download all the apps I like and need maniacally.

     The phone is with me now for almost two weeks, but except for Facebook and Messenger and a facts/trivia app, I haven’t downloaded any apps yet, I’m too lazy for that.

     But did you know that an average person will spend about 26 years asleep? And that music helps plants grow faster?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...