Deceptive And Harmful

 


     So I was about to make another entry on my blog when lo and behold, I was greeted by a message on an ominous red background (resembling the photo above), telling me that my website is deceptive and dangerous, that it may install malicious software or steal some information or passwords from the visitors. First thing that came to my mind was the safety of the computer of hundreds of thousands of my readers. Lol. Okay, three readers. Okay, two, the third just got tired of my boring contents. But how could my blog be dangerous? It contains nothing but mediocre stories and poorly-written anecdotes. Yes, I borrow some photos but Fair Use allows me to do that as I don’t use those photos to earn me money. In fact, I use them to (*coughs*) inform and educate. Ooohh, maybe they are deemed dangerous because mediocre stories and anecdotes stagnate and harm the mind. I looked at the details of the message in red and it said “No harmful content was found in this site” with an instruction on how to remove the warning. I did just that and brought the blog back to normal.

     Now, I’m thinking that it’s probably a sign that I should stop this blog. Lol. The problem is, this blog sort of serves as my journal or a diary where I document all those little things (happening to me and the people around me) that I find amusing. I maintain this blog to amuse me. And store some ideas for future stories and references. If some random people would stumble upon these stories and anecdotes and be amused too, then, that’s just a bonus. Maybe, something is telling me to just buy a real journal which I could keep inside a drawer.

     I was intending to upload a story, but then, it can wait, until I’m certain that this blog and my writings are, unlike some people I know, really no longer deceptive and harmful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...