I Wonder

 


I wonder...

…what would life be after six years.

…if one doesn’t really get tired of stealing.

…how much cocaine he can consume in one sitting.

…if he knows how to pray.

 ...if a pilot has gone mad while flying.

 …how many times he tries to wash the blood off his hand.

 …if he’s a skeleton now.

…why giraffes don’t have Adam’s apple.

…what dogs think when they stare gently at their owners.

 …how many muscles it takes to open a Messenger message.

…if she takes nude selfies.

…how much one Haha! reaction pays.

…when my computer will finally conk out.

…how a man named Chukwu got to know me.

…how many notifications Mark Zuckerberg get in a day.

...if Bill Gates knows all the keyboard shortcuts. 

...if Johnny really is what Amber tells he is.

…why I wonder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...