Earphones and a Phone Unknown




     While inside a mall this morning, I went inside a tech store to try to buy earphones for my phone. I wanted a wired one because they were less expensive than the wireless ones with the same sound quality, according to experts. I walked to the counter and inquired with a salesperson:

     ME: “Do you have one that’s type C?”

     SALEPERSON: “Yes, sir.”

     He put several boxes of earphones on the counter.

     ME: “Are those compatible with my phone?”

     SALESPERSON: “May I see your phone, sir?”

     I put my phone on the counter.

     SALESPERSON: “iPhone, sir?”

     ME: “No, OnePlus 15.”

     SALESPERSON: “What’s that?”

     ME (grinning): “A phone.”

     He looked at the type C port on my smartphone.

     SALESPERSON: “Yes, sir, these would all be compatible with your phone.”

     I grabbed one and went to the cashier.

     Cashier asked if I wanted to test it after paying for it, and I said yes.

     I gave her my phone.

     CASHIER: “Do you have music here, sir?”

     ME: “YouTube only.”

     She looked for the YouTube app on the phone.

     CASHIER: “What phone is this, sir? It’s smooth.”

     Hah! Of course, that’s a flagship phone!

     ME: “OnePlus 15.”

    CASHIER: “What’s that?”

     LOL!

     Anyway, I took the earphones home and listened to some music on my obviously unknown and obscure phone with it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roger Waters, Thom Yorke, Taylor Swift, and an Audacious Instagram User

"Hey, This Song Has Built A House Inside My Head!"

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...