THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL



Since I've tackled the topic of money on my last post, I might as well feature the song Money as my LSS. I listened to the Dark Side of the Moon early this morning and this is the song that up to this moment continues to spin inside my head. Money, one of the most popular songs from Pink Floyd, is the sixth track on bestselling Dark Side of the Moon LP and was written by Roger Waters.

The words of the song are clear: the need for some people to have so much money. But then, like I said, who doesn't dream of having so much money? With so much money, you probably won't have difficulty asking Elisha Cuthbert for a date.


Money by Pink Floyd
Money, get away, get a good job with more pay and your O.K.
Money it's a gas, grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team
Money, get back, I'm all right Jack keep your hands off my stack
Money, it's a hit, don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet;
Money it's a crime, share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money so they say is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're giving none away...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...