VIDEOKE TIME





This senti and absolutely lovely and soothing song is "My Lady" by Dinosaur. Dinosaur, a pinoy rock band from the 80s, was composed of Boy Camara, Ed Formoso and Jet Montelibano. Unfortunately, this great band was able to release only one album, which title, if my memory was serving me right, was Tales of The Storyman. This album, believe you me, is one of the best OPM albums of all time. Some of the songs included in this album are "Try A Little Suicide", "Come Away With Me" and "My Lady."

Ang tagal ko ng naghahanap ng album na 'to (nawala ang kopya ko sa kakahiram). I even remember posting a message in one popular Internet forum saying that I'm willing to shell out a 'fabulous' sum to anyone who could provide me a (pirated) copy of this album. Awa ng Diyos, hanggang ngayon, wala akong mahagilap na kopya ng album na 'to. So accidentally stumbling upon this nice video was a manna from heaven.

"Waiter, beer pa nga! Kumpleto ba kayo ng kanta ng April Boys dito?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...