A Conversation About A Former Stripper, A Vampire, Lots Of Skeletons And Real Love



One thing that would always amuse him about Ellen was her propensity to ask weird questions.
“What if the girl you really love kill somebody, will you still love her?” she asked him once.
“Yeah, and I will help her hide the body.”
“You’re just kidding, right.”
“I was only trying to emphasize that I would always try to understand her.”
“What if she turns out to be a single mom?”
“I have a single mom for an ex-girlfriend.”
“What if you find out that she had lived in with a man.”
“It’s in the past, maybe she really loved the man before.”
“What if she has a secret sex video?”
“Everyone will make a few bad decisions in their life.”
“What if she was a former drug dealer? Or a stripper? Or serial killer?”
“Ellen, nothing in her past would make me dislike her.”
“What if she really has lots of skeletons in the closet?”
“I would help her dismantle them.”
“You’re a martyr.”
“The keywords here are you really love. Real love always understands. And I'm far from being perfect myself."
“What if she turns out to be a vampire? Or a werewolf?”
“I’ll ask her to turn me into either one.”
“What if she’s a –
“What?”
“Never mind. Did you see the latest issue of FHM?  They really have nice articles.”
“Ellen, you know that I really don’t care about that magazine’s articles.” 
She chuckled and then, after a few months, she went abroad and they lost contact for many years. Then, just recently,  she sent him a friend request in Facebook, he obliged. And then, he looked at her timeline and he smiled as he looked at her photos with a woman. No, she didn't turn out to be a vampire or a werewolf, she had come out as a lesbian, and she really looked happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...