I'm Thinking Of Things That Start With The Letter M



     “I’m thinking of all things that start with the letter M.” –Mad Hatter

     A Facebook post of mine with the above quote appeared in my Facebook memory today, October 5. I posted it exactly four years ago, while I was rewatching the movie where the quote came from, Alice In Wonderland (2010), on HBO. It starred Mia Wasikowska and Johnny Depp, a movie which just a few nights ago, I watched again in its entirety, this time on Fox Movie Channel. Needless to say, it’s a very entertaining movie.

     It has been four years, and yet, I'm still thinking of a beautiful pers--, er, of wonderful things that start with the letter M, like milk tea, mango and yup, Mayon Volcano.

     So, why is a raven like a writing desk?

     Answer it, quick! Stop grinning like a Cheshire cat. You don’t know the answer, do you?

     Off with your head!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...