Fish Oil, Space And Other Things You Might Need

     If your girlfriend or your wife is like my cell phone, relationship with her will be short-lived. My cell phone, a Huawei, (yes, it’s Chinese and we Filipinos should dislike anything Chinese  but it’s just a hand-me-down from my niece when she bought a new unit, it was still in good condition then,  and the timing was perfect because my old CP then was about to conk out), you see, this phone always asks for space. I had no problem with my old cell phone then when it came to storage (I can download any apps I want), but with this cell phone, I keep deleting apps because this Chinese f*cker demands space every time I want to download a new application. Storage would be almost 1 gigabyte today, the next morning, it’d be less than 300 MB, without me doing anything. I keep cleaning it. The brand new memory card I bought was useless because I can’t transfer files from the phone and I can’t send new apps into it. Free up space, that’s the message I receive every time I’m trying to download a file. Delete files, delete apps, delete videos, delete photos, it would arrogantly tell me.

     I don’t know, some Chinese are probably spying on my cell phone and they’re hiding in the storage. Many Chinese are arrogant. I’ll just be browsing Facebook or just sending text message and I will receive a message that says my phone might not operate well because it lacks space.

     I need space, it keeps telling me.

     So I’m giving it to her, I’m giving her space, I will soon dump her, and buy a new cell phone, that is, if my bank account will allow it, or maybe, I will just wait for my niece to get tired of her phone and give it to me. Lol.

     Fish oil supplement is good for your heart, brains and eyes, but if you love eating fish (the ones that contain good amount of Omega 3 include sardines, fresh or canned, salmon, tuna and mackerel), you probably don’t have to take it, but if you hate fish and you eat nothing but samgyupsal and those Japanese barbecues, then, quickly grab a bottle of supplements now. I’ve been taking it for months, but I don’t know if I’m taking the right dosage so I googled it this morning.

     Now, all the ads I see every time I browse my Facebook News Feed are about fish oil.

     I need space, Facebook, stop spying on my Internet activities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...