A New Wattpad Novel

 


     A writer-friend begged me to promote his new novel here on my blog. I told him this blog has only got two readers, and he said it’s okay and that it will still help. The novel’s title is Incognito, writer is RN Danz and you can read it on Wattpad. It’s a dark, adult love story, a mystery-thriller that contains paranormal and supernatural elements. It’s free and ongoing, so the reader will have to be patient.

     I asked him a chicken sandwich for my effort in promoting his novel.

     “The novel’s free, dumbass,” he said. “I’m not earning anything from it, and your blog has only two readers.”

     "Cheeseburger?" 

     "I can only afford French fries."

    "Deal!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...