Rewatching Inception (2010)


 


     I’ve been rewatching some of my favorite films (most of them on Netflix), really great films that really need rewatching, and I thought I’d put some of them here so whenever I revisit this blog, I’d see them and be reminded to watch them again. Lol. Some films just get better when you rewatch them.

     And just a few days ago, I rewatched Inception (2010) on Netflix.

     Starring the Leonardo DiCaprio, Inception is about a thief (DiCaprio) who steals things (ideas and information) inside a dream. He enters the dream of his target and manipulates them into giving what he wants.

     The film, IMO, is astounding in all aspects—acting, cinematography, script, etc. Take note that I’m not a film critic, just an ordinary movie fan so my opinion about any film might just be worthless. Lol.

    It also stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Elliot Page (still Ellen here) and Tom Hardy.

     Director is Christopher Nolan.

     Duration is 2 hours and 28 minutes.

     Quote: “What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere…”

     Great Scene: The fight (with Joseph Gordon-Levitt) in the spinning, gravity-deprived hallway.

     Trivia: Inception was allegedly inspired by the anime film Paprika (2006).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Are Not Allowed To Do During Holy Week (Or So They Say)

Wait For Her (The Song And The Poem)

AND HERE'S SOME BAD NEWS...